Best Real Estate Company in the world
We are thrilled to announce that Barfoot & Thompson has been named as the Best Real Estate company in the World at the acclaimed International Property Awards in London.
In addition, the company scooped two of the three awards for the Asia Pacific region, one for the Best Agency over 20 Offices and the other for Best Marketing of the Nugent Rise project, with a nomination for Best Lettings Agency.
Peter Thompson, Managing Director said “This is an achievement made possible by every single one of our staff and being acknowledged at this international level shows that a local company can compete on the world stage when it comes to real estate.”
“We are extremely proud of our win and recognition by our peers for the international standard of service that our clients receive through our amazing network of salespeople. Being a family owned business we pride ourselves on exceptional service delivery which is only made possible by our diverse, driven and committed Barfoot & Thompson team.”
Barfoot & Thompson also won the following awards::
● 2017: Best International Lettings Agency
● 2017: Best Real Estate Agency - Asia Pacific
● 2017: Marketing - Asia Pacific
● 2017: Best Real Estate Website - Asia Pacific
● 2016: Best Real Estate Agency - New Zealand
● 2016: Best Lettings Agency - New Zealand
● 2016: Highly Commended Real Estate Agency Website - New Zealand
● 2016: Highly Commended Real Estate Agency Marketing - New Zealand
● 2015: Best Real Estate Agency - New Zealand
● 2015: Best Lettings Agency - New Zealand
● 2015: Best Real Estate Agency Marketing - New Zealand (for Orakei Bay Village)
● 2014: Best Real Estate Agency - New Zealand
About the International Property Awards
The International Property Awards recognise the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property and real estate industry.
The Awards are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. Competition between entrants in the Asia Pacific region is strong, with companies from around 25 countries vying for recognition across every category.
More than 80 experts are involved in a meticulous judging process covering every aspect of the property business.